Wednesday, August 24, 2011

When My Foot Slips ...

Treasured friend,

My FB friend John Simonson posted this Scripture today:

‎"When I thought, "My foot slips," your steadfast love, O LORD, held me up. When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul." ~ Psalm 94:18-19

It is so fitting for us, as caregivers, that I wanted it to encourage you today.

I've done something to my wrist and am working one-handed (with my right thumb immobilized in a prescription splint) these days--so I'll keep my comments minimal.

Just meditate on this passage with me today--and be consoled. Oh, and if you think of my folks and me, please keep us in your prayers!


Blessings and prayers,

Julie


© 2011, Julie-Allyson Ieron. All rights reserved. For reprint permission, email: orders@joymediaservices.com

1 comment:

  1. Are you a qualified and capable care provider ready to serve our patients? At carelinx.com, we are searching for qualified and compatible care providers to serve our patients/families.

    CareLinx is quickly becoming the best place online to find work within the Home Care Industry. CareLinx has virtualized and improved the home care agency model and is giving it away for free!

    It’s free to search for Jobs, build your profile and even free to manage all your home care services online! (communication, scheduling, automated billing, much more!) Earn more and manage less administrative tasks.

    Check out carelinx.com today..

    ReplyDelete