Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Welcome Friends and Fellow Caregivers

Truly the job of caring for our parents as they walk the aging journey can be exhausting. So that's where this blog will come in. As a sometimes-caregiver myself, I turn early and often to God's Word for encouragement and strength to face each situation and each day.

I'll post to this blog about once a week -- and will include a devotional thought and a Scripture that's been my lifeline in crisis -- and just may become a source of encouragement to your heart.

So, here's the first Scripture ... it's one I use whenever I autograph books for readers:

"Dear friend I pray that you may prosper in every way and be in good health physically just as you are spiritually" 3 John 2 (HCSB).

Blessings to you,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment