Demo of Julie's Bible Reference Library

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

When My Foot Slips ...

Treasured friend,

My FB friend John Simonson posted this Scripture today:

‎"When I thought, "My foot slips," your steadfast love, O LORD, held me up. When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul." ~ Psalm 94:18-19

It is so fitting for us, as caregivers, that I wanted it to encourage you today.

I've done something to my wrist and am working one-handed (with my right thumb immobilized in a prescription splint) these days--so I'll keep my comments minimal.

Just meditate on this passage with me today--and be consoled. Oh, and if you think of my folks and me, please keep us in your prayers!


Blessings and prayers,

Julie


© 2011, Julie-Allyson Ieron. All rights reserved. For reprint permission, email: orders@joymediaservices.com